2019 is soon over - and this was another year of MRAM progress - with a wider range of chips on the market, new devices that use MRAM being released, eMRAM being introduced and exciting new research findings.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on MRAM-Info in 2019, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- Samsung starts shipping 28nm embedded MRAM memory (Mar 8)
- Intel says its embedded 22nm MRAM is production ready (Feb 20)
- Everspin starts to ship customer samples of its 28nm 1Gb STT-MRAM chips (Jan 8)
- Hprobe teams up with IMEC to develop SOT-MRAM testing tools (Apr 4)
- NTHU researchers manage to manipulate exchange bias by spin-orbit torque (Mar 17)
- Everspin starts pilot production of its 28nm 1-Gb STT-MRAM chips (Jun 12)
- IBM to use Everspin's 1Gb STT-MRAM in its next-gen FlashCore modules (Aug 11)
- Everspin reported its Q4 2018 financial results (Mar 15)
- Hprobe says first MRAM tester qualified by a major foundry in Taiwan for production use (Sep 24)
- Analysts expect MRAM revenues to grow 170X by 2029 to reach $4 billion (Jul 9)
It will be interesting to see what will 2020 bring us!
Posted: Dec 27,2019 by Ron Mertens